Current Vacancies are listed below:
Are you ready for a change and want to be part of a growing company within the Lawsons group?
- Do you have an interest in the building sector?
- Are you looking for a challenge?
- Are you enthusiastic and motivated?
- Can you provide high standards of customer service in a fast paced environment?
- Are you a strong team player with a positive attitude?
- Do you want a rewarding career with great benefits?
If you answered Yes, then you could be just the person we are looking for at Sharvatts.
Sharvatt Woolwich based in Belvedere are looking to recruit a HGV Driver. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Driver for the company, you will provide a first class delivery service, whilst projecting an efficient and conscientious company image.
Key Task Requirements
- Continually projecting and promoting the company image of service and quality
- Assist with loading both own and other company vehicles efficiently and safely.
- Check for load safety and security and conformity with the Law.
- Scheduling journeys effectively and delivering materials in accordance with instructions from Management.
- Unload / assist with unloading customers materials on site efficiently and safely.
- Ensure company payment procedures are correctly carried out when instructed to collect payment from site.
- Report all customer service issues accurately and promptly to Management.
- Daily and weekly vehicle checks to be submitted to Management.
The Job Package
- Competitive Salary
- 22 Days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death In Service Benefit
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Staff Discount (qualifying period of 3 months)
- Staff Uniform
- Additional Staff benefits and training
Key Skill Requirements
- Hold a valid Class 2 (Category C) Licence
- Hold a Digital Tachograph
- DCPC (at least 28 qualifying hours)
- Able to work on your own initiative and work as part of an established team
- Presentable, positive attitude and polite
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Possess basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Courteous to other road users
- Previous experience within a similar environment an advantage
Additional training will be provided
If you feel that you are suitably qualified and have the skills and attributes necessary to fulfil this role, then please apply in writing to email@example.com, enclosing your C.V. Please quote Reference Sharvatt/HGV
Closing Date for applications Friday 12th May 2017